Tuesday 27 December 2016

Goals For 2k17 | Goals For 2017 | Goals For New Year |

Goals of New Year

Today, I was visiting random on internet. Suddenly, i saw an Hashtag trending. It was #GoalsFor2k17. That was amazing to see. Because Last year i was not be able to use internet that much to trend a thing or post a tweet type stuff.
After seeing that hashtag i thought why can make an article on it.It should be amazing.. 
When i search on google about this hashtag i found some resolutions for new years, first i'm gonna tell you those than i'll tell you mine...

  1.  Honestly this one was amazing. Hopefully i can set these but i know i can't accomplish it.
  2. After that i found a Biryani Lover... Ahhhh.. That was also Adorable. I also love Biryani. But can't eat alot. Because i'm little busy to eat High Quantity of Biryani... :p 
  3. To Be Forthright. This Tweet reflects Reality. In these days, People are not serious about there sayings and then they can't work on it. But if you want to accomplish your Goals. You need Extreme Focus...
  4. @Kaynatsays, This girl touch my heart... Lol.. Also My Condition. But there should be Parrots instead of Cat. Otherwise i'm related to this tweet.
  5. Success is a dream of everyone in the world. everyone wants to be successful. Does not matter what it is 2K16 OR 2K17. @Spparow_222 . &&& Also @Iamjannah___ I also want this resolution but don't you think it's little bit tough...
  6.  One 1 Word : ROFL.
  7. I also Want to Visit Makkah. My Reason is i'm to bad. i want to be good. May Allah Forgive me I'm Ashamed!!

My Goals (Resolutions) For 2K17

On the top, there was some honest review of people. But if i need to let you know my resolution for 2k17 i have only one.
"May Allah Make Me Human (On the Side of Behavior)"

Thank You All for Read this Article...

#GoalsFor2k17 , #Goalsfor2017 #Goalsfornewyear


Reguards    
Waqee Haidar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Waqee Haidar
Web Analytics