Wednesday 28 December 2016

2016 In 4 Words | Famous Tweets about #2016in4words | Explain 2016 in 4 Words |


My 2016 was very Bad. I got my Intermediate Examination Result. That was little Sad day. i don't want to think about it again. 

As like that many more people feel this year is bad or CRAP!!..

I have some tweets that can prove.!!
Today's, Article about 2016. How your 2016 will gone. Tell us in 4 words. It's world trending today. 
If you want to tweet about it use these hashtag: #2016in4words

I found some Tweets on Twitter that was quite interesting. Let's See them:


"Nobody Knows About it :p"


"Probably in 2 days :("

"You demand it for what?? "

I like your thinking... You'll become famous.

I Don't think in that sense. We're not. I think Some People who think they are... :)


Me too.....


That's gonna be tough. If you say i can take effort for it.


Everyone Knows...

Yup, Not bad than 2015...


Nobody can write it. You're the only author to write your own.


Even i am agree with you !!!


It Takes 2 more days Babes...!


Little Abusive. But Truth.


No You Don't

This will be done again in 2017

Lol. ROFL. Very Sarcastic.


If You want to meet JB. In short words You can't, without being a celebrity.

No Sahil. It's Little Far...


Thanks For Read this Article.

Waqee Haidar


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Waqee Haidar
Web Analytics